Thursday, November 19, 2009

Good Morning World...

Woke up in a significantly better mood than when I went to sleep...I knew that would happen...

I finally figured out Pee Puey...and I can't think of an American word for it...in Russia...we say "xhitraya"...it's not necessarily negative...but has a negative canotation...like a fox...some words that are similar but lack the negative spin in English are: witty...pre-meditative...

She knows what she wants...and she gets it with verious covert methodology that makes it seem (to SOME) that she is highly caring and self-less...always acting out of the needs of others... That's her to a T...whether she knows it or not...sometimes people are not aware of their behavior...often even... Introspection is quite rare...

Yesterday, after the English competition at another school...I had to go to get her car washed, get gas, get petrol, stop by another school and then Jenjei called to ask where I was (because again she failed to inform her of the afternoon...)...they spoke and when she got off the phone she said, "jane doesn't want me to take you home...she wants to pick you up from the school herself..." (Ironically this is where Pee Puey lives...behind the school...jane's house is 2 miles away). I thought that was odd and said, "I won't have anything to do at the school, so why don't you just drop me off at home as planned and I'll deal with janejei...". She said "okay". Another call was only made 3 blocks before we reached the school saying..."Janejei...you can come pick her up now..."

Anyway...just not down with passive-aggressive behavior...albeit that's not the right word either...

Off to Khao Yai national park today with the other VolunThai volunteers...quite the trek...but I'm looking forward to the animals and leeches :)

Photos sure to come...

Kisses to those at home...miss everyone more than ever...
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment