Thursday, November 12, 2009

I REALLY MISS...

Wow.  Just finished a 4 hour budgeting session...I CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH I HAVE MISSED IT!  This is what I LOVE about this business.  The NUMBERS!  Making sure they're all in their little places...with the right formulas...

Even better when there is an error somewhere...and you have to track it down!  Isn't that odd?  I had a great time!  Just listenin' to some tunes and budgeting away...

I'm happy now.  I feel very useful!

Off to Bangkok tomorrow...hopefully I can do some more budgeting over the weekend!

Wow.  This post REALLY seems sarcastic...but so not...

YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...I'm glad that I could bring some "joy" to your day. You were a lifesaver. I shared preliminary numbers with Sheryl and am going to go back and refine this week, so may have some proofing for you one day this week. :)

    -M

    ReplyDelete