Monday, November 9, 2009

Instant coffee and choc. Covered mung beans!

I just found my oasis in the desert that is instant coffee! I had overlooked it for weeks as it was in thai characters and the picture on the cover was of a white liquid!

I've been feeling "eh" last few days...not sick...just very lethargic...so this will hopefully alleviate the mood if even for the duration of my one hour class...just enough time to get through the boring world of stressed syllables...

Love the cup! SO the opposite of what I would ever use for coffee back home! Part of the charm!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...those are definately NOT CHOCOLATE covering on those mung beans....it's actually the brown shell...damn it... I can't go back to the shop...they'll think i'm a hungry American...

    which is true...but self-delusion is key here...

    ReplyDelete