Monday, November 2, 2009

Loy Krathong and the Queen...

Largely a very unproductive day as far as teaching is concerned...but I really need to learn to keep the words 'productive' and 'efficient' out of conversation while here...as it's a given only the negations of the words will be used...

Anyway...photos of the candles that I will later be floating down the river for the Loy Krathong festival (today: symbolizes the end of the rainy season) and a photo of Pee Puey...my host teacher. She's like the queen bee around here...it's pretty interesting to watch... Kids ask me 'Do you think Pee Puey is beautiful?"... Uhm...sure? I will hold my opinion until more time passes... She's perfectly delightful...there's just something off... Intuition doesn't lie...

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment