Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My dream last night...

Last night I dreamt that i was looking to buy a car (in the states) ...and was at a car shop...when the police officer that was selling the cars was telling me that a v12 engine would not be too much for me...he said he did not have a car for me to test...but there was a police car i could try out....so i said okay.  as i was driving it....the 'check engine' light came on and i felt compelled to take it in to the auto shop to get it fixed.  they did....i also noticed the car was due for an oil change that week, and i payed for that also...  then i realized that they probably thought i stole the car....so i drove around until i found a police officer so i could turn myself in and explain what happened...  the officer told me the check engine light came on on purpose (they made it turn on from the main police station remotely) because they knew i was a responsible citizen and would take the car into a repair shop - and then they could GPS the car and come down.  Last frame of the dream was me writing a 20 page deposition on what had happened...  When I jokingly complained to the officer that i can't believe I was writing 20 pages on this....he said 'that's nothing...I just got done reading a 120 page deposition on a burglary'... 

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment