Sunday, November 29, 2009

Overwhelmed with gratitude...

I feel such a sense of gratitude...

Upgraded about three levels to an amazing suite at Four Seasons....it's essentially a little villa with the bathroom encompassing half of the area...

At the pool with a cocktail reading "How to feed the world" in this weeks Economist and listening to "Million Dollar Bill" by Whitney Houston...oh the irony....

Located amazing heels for the party with the Princess tonight...6 pm...

Met the Director that has made all this possible - Mr. Nelson Hilton...who is getting the worlds longest thank you card upon my return to the states...

I feel somewhat guilty sitting amidst the luxury...I can't help it...but I deserve this... I'm a really good girl!

If you give - you always get more in return...

This is the perfect culmination...

Thanks world.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment