Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thai Royalty and the Four Seasons...

Oh gosh...such developments...

I was invited to stay at the Four Seasons next week and attend a Christmas party there at which the Thai Princess will be in attendance... Oh my goodness! Certainly an opportunity not to be missed and I am so looking forward to the "semi-formal" (!!!) event...

I'm having panic attacks today over what I am going to wear... Keep in mind...the ONLY shoes I have with me are plastic flip-flops, running shoes and flat loafers! Nothing to worry about if your shoe size ISN'T double-the-norm! If it's impossible to find shoes in the states...I'm a dead woman here... I wish I could FedEx!

Right now my plan is to find an extremely loooong skirt... NOT likely at 5'11"...albeit likelier than the shoes...

Don't even want to start on the complete lack of make-up, jewelry and purse... I haven't worn make-up in 6 weeks! Wow!

So I don't know what's going to happen...I just know I have to be in top form...top shape...top of my game... And it will be so...

TODAY: spent the whole day the English competition...some impressive students...some not-so-much... Met a foreign man named Jarred who was such a typical sleezeball...35...married to a Thai woman...but just got such a sleezy vibe from him... He wanted me to come teach for his organization... And after he made three comments about my chest, that was simply laughable...

TOMORROW: more english competition...then we're going to go to a silk village to see if we can buy me something to wear for the event...

THURSDAY: school then my going away party... I told them all I wanted was drinking yoghurt and grilled sticky rice... We'll see what happens...

FRIDAY: last day of class and parting dinner with Janejei and her GM... this will be very sad... I have decided I am going to make her a card with a letter (in english)...whether she has it translated correctly or not...I feel the spirit of my words will still be there....

SATURDAY: Pee Puey is taking me to some village at three AM for a festival taking place there on Saturday... Supposedly..."I will like"... Then an evening bus to my beloved BKK!

SUNDAY: morning to be spent at the market looking for the unattainable shoes and purple swimsuit... The rest of the day on business...

MONDAY: americano in the AM...nail salon...then to the Four Seasons for a light lunch and a whole afternoon of sunning myself amongst the lilly ponds and palm trees at their stunning pools... Then up to the room to attempt my "semi-formal" transformation... Princess starts the lights ceremony after dusk...

TUESDAY: will lounge at the hotel and pool all day...maybe stroll to Lumphini park (like central park in nyc)...

So good days ahead...

Plastic surgery is top notch here...and cheap! rhynoplasty is $500-1000! It has been taunting me daily while here...

I had two dinners tonight...NOT a good start to bikini body for the weekend activities...

I'm tired.

I wonder if people miss me as much as I miss them...

I feel bloated. noodles are officially banned from my body.

I love you all.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment