Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Waste...

Not going to complain...just 'comment'...

Somedays, I wake up...and the entire day...seems like a waste of time.  I hate to say 'waste'...but more an unproductive piece slowing down my efficiency...

Take today for instance...  I wake up...get dressed, etc. etc...  Come to school...go to the half-hour assembly and stand there (obviously not understanding a word...).  Then as I gather my things to go to my first class, Pee Puey says, "Oh...there are no classes today...I have a meeting in the city...would you like to come to my meeting with me or stay here?"  (this said as she's getting into the car...)

I tell her that I could take a bus somewhere...to some town...I didn't really care where...  She gives me a frown...and says "here's 30 Baht for lunch...i'll be back after lunch and maybe we'll do something..."  

Uhm...okay.  So now I have the next 4 hours to myself.  Can't really go anywhere as i'm in the middle of a dirt village...  so need to figure out something productive to do...

Wish I had a camera on this little 12" mac so I could Skype video conference someone...  ANYONE...

1 comment:

  1. ugh! that would drive me crazy! somehow it seems like class is cancelled more than it is held!
    -m

    ReplyDelete