Thursday, December 10, 2009

Post for MAMA...


















Hey Mom!  

Photos I promised you from last week...

I CANT WAIT to be home!  I cant wait for the whole family to be home!!!!!

Does dad want Halva?  I'll have to pick some up...anything else?

maybe we can arrange one evening to see Alla?  we can drive out there or she can come to our house...if we pre-arrange it, dad will be fine with it...

As to what I would like for Christmas:  BODY LOTION!  It's SO dry at my house!  And maybe some shower gel...  

More interested in your food!  I have to ask for my favorite jullienne because i'll end up getting up and eating the entire pan at 4 AM...maybe just a little one!

I also really would love some blini one more morning...

What else...seledka...maybe I'll bring that...yeah...i'll get that...

i'm going to the opera this Saturday...it's KATYA KABANOVA by Leos Janacek...I'm VERY excited...will tell you how it is...

Anyway...i can always email you...just wanted to post photos here...

No comments:

Post a Comment